Our Investment Style:
At Biondo Investment Advisors we believe there's more art than science to managing investment portfolios.
- We customize asset allocations for individual Clients, generally concentrating on fewer companies than most investment advisors.
- We attempt to reduce investment volatility through rigorous research and analysis.
- We aim to control risk through asset allocation and industry diversification.
- We seek to outperform comparably allocated indexes.
- We base our investment philosophy on time in the market – not timing the market.
- We hold stocks as long as a company's fundamentals remain consistent with our established criteria, resulting in very low portfolio turnover.
- We are mindful of tax considerations, but cost basis is usually not a factor in our decision to sell.
- We look for bond investments that will preserve principal while providing current income.
- We analyze each individual's tax situation, and strengthen and protect portfolios by monitoring interest rates and purchasing high-quality bonds with laddered maturity dates.